AIFD® offers classified postings for job opportunities. There is a $50 fee for a 30 day listing. Postings will remain online for one month. The editor will have final editing rights.
Steps to posting a position:
- Click here to access your member portal to place a job posting. Please note, you will need your log in credentials to access the job bank posting area. If you have never attended an AIFD event, you will need to create a free Guest/Prospective Member account.
- Once you are logged in, on the left-hand side of the webpage click “My Job Listings / Post a Job.”
- On the right-hand side of the page click the yellow button that says “ADD A JOB.”
- Fill in the fields on the page with the job information and click “SAVE” at the bottom of the page.
- On the next webpage, click on “activate now” under “Status.”
- Continue through the payment area and when all fields are filled in click “Accept & Complete” at the bottom of the page
- Your job should now be posted. Please remember you can go in and edit or delete your posting at any time under “My Job Listings / Post a Job” under the “Action” section.
If you have any questions or if you need assistance please contact AIFD headquarters at 443-966-3850.
Click here to search current job listings.
Click here to search current classifieds.